Client herein referred to as “Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd” is committed to protecting your privacy and ascribes to the national privacy principles under the Privacy Act.
1. The Purpose of Data Collection
The Company commits to using and storing the personal data collected in the recruitment system solely for recruitment purposes. This means that applicants will be free to choose not to communicate personal data. However, in that event, it is important to note that if the information is essential for processing the request; their request may not be processed or may limit our ability to locate suitable employment for you. In the event that Company should call on third parties to process job applications, in the name of and on behalf of Company, the said third parties shall commit, by signing a
Confidentiality Agreement to:
- Comply with the standards in effect with regard to personal data protection;
- Protect confidentiality of the personal data;
- Respect the purpose of data collection sought.
2. Type of Personal Data Collected
Personal data is defined as information which allows to identify the applicants and which might make it possible to contact them. This includes, but not limited to:
- Surnames and names; Addresses; Telephone and fax numbers; Email addresses; Occupation and job title; Education details and employment history; Other personal or financial information such as bank account detail; Or any information making it possible to identify applicants (hereinafter referred as “Personal Data”).
3. How we use your personal data
We, and/or third parties may process your personal data for various purposes that the Company services offer and that may be required and allowed under the law when your application is submitted. We may share or disclose your personal data to our corporate clients, business partners and the service providers in the course of our business for the above purposes where the Company services are being rendered.
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Potential and existing clients of Company;
- Other consultants at Company in connection with possible employment opportunities;
- Any person or body with a lawful entitlement to obtain information.
- Your details will not be disclosed to any person, body or organisation for any purpose other than the primary purpose of us holding your information, that being the securing of employment for you.
4. Contacting and liaising with you
We may contact you by the email or other means which you provide to us in order to:
- Advise you as to the progress of your application;
- Respond to a request for information or service;
- Provide you with updated information about our website, and
- Provide you with information about our services which you may find useful.
5. How we protect your information
Company protects the security of your personal information. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled environment. All of our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Guarantee of absolute security is not possible. You also play a significant role in protecting your personal information. Please protect and do not share your password. If you have any queries or concerns in this regard, please contact us at email@example.com