Key Responsibilities and Roles
- Provide shift-based support in identifying and handling of network and system incidents
- Provide management, monitoring and support for network infrastructure
- Identify issues according to SOPs and previous incidents, escalating identified issues for resolution
- Provide L1 troubleshooting support for any server or network alerts and monitor the Company’s network and data center facilities vigilantly to ensure no disruption to customer service operations
- To communicate incident status and update respective parties involved
- Responsible to maintain daily operation Network Management System (NMS), updates into ticketing system and complete with detailed information and to create and track trouble tickets to closure and perform technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures
- Proactively respond to any incidents and alerts in adherence to SLA
- To handle incidents for next level technical support or/and field dispatch
- To assist in other operational tasks as requested and keeping updated on product enhancements and assess the suitability of upgrades while ensuring that the versions are current and supported.
- Diploma in IT / Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of network technical support experience is welcome.
- Daily operations in a NOC/ SOC environment or configuring, supporting, integrating monitoring and ticketing tools for network and system monitoring, trend analysis and network performance reporting.
- Possess the following certifications will be a plus but not mandatory:
- ITIL Foundation V3 or above
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Operating Systems and Networking
- Certified SolarWinds Professional
- Good communications skill and experience in customer service.
Apply for this position
Please complete the below form before submitting application.