- Provide support to island wide clients
- Responsible in providing advanced technical and operations support
- Manage small to large scale server infrastructure deployment and migration projects
- Gather and evaluate user requirements to define scope of work for deployment services
- Maintain and recommend account support plan for server infrastructure for public sector clients
- Act as the first point of contact to clients in project implementation, escalations and opportunities
- To design, implementation and maintenance of IBM power systems
- Perform IT solution, deployment and maintenance of Document Archival/Management System
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Linux/ Unix system and administration
- Proficient in UNIX Korn Shell scripting
- Familiar with Perl, C/C++, Microsoft Visual Basic, Java and 68HC11 Assembly Code
- Proficient in IBM AIX UNIX, IBM PowerVM Virtualization, IBM PowerHA Cluster, IBM PowerSC, IBM SmartCloud, IBM System Director and IBM VMControl
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Project/Visio)
- Familiar with IBM Power System, IBM FLEX, IBM HMC, IBM FSM, IBM V7000 SAN Storage, and Brocade SAN Switch (TOR)
- Must be fluent in English (written and communication)
- Ability to work and solve problems independently
- Willing to be on 24×7 Support roster & contactable
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (9 am – 6pm), 7×24 standby;
- Weekends and after office hours when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Databases, Integration, Java, Job Descriptions, Management, Microsoft Office, Project Implementation, Project Management, Public Sector, Servers, Solution Architecture, Windows Server, Plan, scopes of work, user requirements, migration project, first point of contact
Apply for this position
Please complete the below form before submitting application.