- Install, configure and upgrade of Oracle database software
- Create new database, clone/refresh DB etc.
- Implement and maintain database security (DB vault, VPD, create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges etc.)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Patch management (PSU and CPU) for grid infrastructure and RDBMS
- A good knowledge of the Database design and implementation
- Possess 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge on backup and recovery (RMAN, expdp/impdp etc.)
- Hands on experience on RAC, ASM
- Experience in MS SQL Server administration would be added advantage
- Require to support various sites at Healthcare Centre & Data Centre
- This is an office hour role, however there might be time when standby may be required e.g. maintenance period, migration period)
All application will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further discussion.
Apply for this position
Please complete the below form before submitting application.